This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: changing pthreads-win32 license
- From: "Alexander Terekhov" <TEREKHOV at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Will Bryant" <will dot bryant at ecosm dot com>
- Cc: <pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:46:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: changing pthreads-win32 license
> It specifically exempts macro definitions and the like. Read it.
You mean "ten lines or less in length"? Yeah, given that the
length of lines seem to be unrestricted. [L]GPL is totally
brian-damaged technically and legally. Really.
Sent by: email@example.com
Subject: Re: changing pthreads-win32 license
> C) IOW, according to FSF, you shall never use things like
> macros, inlines, and whatnot that can render the Lesser General
> Public Virus equivalent to the 'full' General Public Virus.
It specifically exempts macro definitions and the like. Read it.