This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Update of ThreadTest for cygwin pthreads issue...
- From: "Arash Partow" <arashp at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com, rpj at callisto dot canberra dot edu dot au
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:25:22 +0000
- Subject: Update of ThreadTest for cygwin pthreads issue...
For those people involved in fixing up the stability problem of the cygwin
pthread implementation, I've finished updating the ThreadTest prototype.
It can now take a command line argument of an integer (not mandatory
though) for the maximum number of threads that want to be created before
the ThreadTest finishes. Also I've made a graceful exit possible via
URL for the source code:
To make type:
To run type:
The ThreadTest should work fine under *nixes that implement pthread's
If you have any question feel free to e-mail me.
Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
Chat via SMS. Simply send 'CHAT' to 1889918. 33c per message sent. Free to
receive. More info at