This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: use pthread under winCE
- From: Benoit Raque <raque at lucent dot com>
- To: James Ewing <james dot ewing at sveasoft dot com>
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:14:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: use pthread under winCE
- References: <3F8F10F2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3F8FAAB4.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: raque at research dot bell-labs dot com
I have now declare WINCE, HAVE_CONFIG_H, and add some macros for
<process.h> and <sys/timeb.h> too.
The project now compile, with a warning :
ptw32_getprocessors.c(67) : warning C4013: 'GetProcessAffinityMask'
undefined; assuming extern returning int
But when it links I get these errors :
pthread.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _errno
pthread.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_GetProcessAffinityMask referenced in function _ptw32_getprocessors
The _errno function is in the project and compile, I don't understand
why the linker don't find it.
The _GetProcessAffinityMask looks like a standard function for thread,
but I don't find it in the eVC include.
James Ewing wrote:
Did you define WINCE in the project?
I compile pthreads for ARM using Micrsoft's Embedded Visual C++ 3.0
regularly and haven't had any problems. I have the following defines
in the config.h file:
And the following in every file that includes <process.h>:
#if !defined(_UWIN) && !defined(WINCE)
Benoit Raque wrote:
I try to compile the pthreads-win32 library for winCE, but I can only
get a dll and a lib on the x86 format (using VC++6 to compile).
When I make a project in embedded Visual C (3 or 4), I get an error
"can't found process.h".
Is there a way to compile it in the ARM, MIPS or other format ?
Thank you for your help