This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: use pthread under winCE
- From: James Ewing <james dot ewing at sveasoft dot com>
- To: raque at research dot bell-labs dot com
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:39:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: use pthread under winCE
- Organization: Sveasoft Ltd.
- References: <3F8F10F2.email@example.com>
Did you define WINCE in the project?
I compile pthreads for ARM using Micrsoft's Embedded Visual C++ 3.0
regularly and haven't had any problems. I have the following defines in
the config.h file:
And the following in every file that includes <process.h>:
#if !defined(_UWIN) && !defined(WINCE)
Benoit Raque wrote:
I try to compile the pthreads-win32 library for winCE, but I can only
get a dll and a lib on the x86 format (using VC++6 to compile).
When I make a project in embedded Visual C (3 or 4), I get an error
"can't found process.h".
Is there a way to compile it in the ARM, MIPS or other format ?
Thank you for your help