This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
use pthread under winCE
- From: Benoit Raque <raque at lucent dot com>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:43:14 -0400
- Subject: use pthread under winCE
- Reply-to: raque at research dot bell-labs dot com
I try to compile the pthreads-win32 library for winCE, but I can only
get a dll and a lib on the x86 format (using VC++6 to compile).
When I make a project in embedded Visual C (3 or 4), I get an error
"can't found process.h".
Is there a way to compile it in the ARM, MIPS or other format ?
Thank you for your help