This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Unresolved reference _imp__pthread_something
- From: "Ghislain Cottat" <ghislain dot cottat at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: <pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 21:58:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: Unresolved reference _imp__pthread_something
- References: <F0E13277A26BD311944600500454CCD0569121@antarctica.intern.net> <3ED3089F.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Ghislain Cottat" <ghislain dot cottat at wanadoo dot fr>
(spam filtering didn't like the previous subject, guess why ;^))
Thomas Pfaff wrote:
> The order is important if you link with GNU ld, you must put your libs
> behind the objects. And -lstdc++ is not neccessary if you link with
You're right, it works. Thank you very much !