This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
RE: POSIX Message Queues
- From: "Medina Sr, Aurelio" <Aurelio dot Medina at tdsecurities dot com>
- To: "Ross Johnson" <rpj at ise dot canberra dot edu dot au>, "Craig A. Vanderborgh" <craigv at voxware dot com>
- Cc: <pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:26:32 -0600
- Subject: RE: POSIX Message Queues
I have been getting requests for this code lately and I can now point them here.
From: Ross Johnson [mailto:rpj at ise dot canberra dot edu dot au]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 5:03 PM
To: Craig A. Vanderborgh
Cc: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
Subject: Re: POSIX Message Queues
I've just dropped Aurelio's sources into the Contrib area
Craig A. Vanderborgh wrote:
>Some time back (Y2K, I think..) Aurelio Medina did some work to create a
>POSIX message queue implementation for WIN32. I am interested in
>porting what he did to Wince 3.0 and using it as the basis for what we
>have to do next on that platform.
>Does anyone have the POSIX mq_* sources or know how I could reach