This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: POSIX Message Queues
- From: Ross Johnson <rpj at ise dot canberra dot edu dot au>
- To: "Craig A. Vanderborgh" <craigv at voxware dot com>
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:03:23 +1100
- Subject: Re: POSIX Message Queues
- References: <1048632549.32756.19.camel@zetar>
I've just dropped Aurelio's sources into the Contrib area
Craig A. Vanderborgh wrote:
Some time back (Y2K, I think..) Aurelio Medina did some work to create a
POSIX message queue implementation for WIN32. I am interested in
porting what he did to Wince 3.0 and using it as the basis for what we
have to do next on that platform.
Does anyone have the POSIX mq_* sources or know how I could reach