Your Request For Information

This is an autoresponse to your request.  We have received your request for information and should review it soon.  Thank you for your interest and we hope to reply to you shortly.

Would you be interested in information on long distance, local telephone service or high speed Internet?

For 3.9¢ long distance go to www.platinumn.com/LD.html
To save up to 40% on local telephone service go to http://www.platinumn.com/local.html
To get high speed DSL starting at $29.99/mo go to http://www.platinumn.com/dsl.html

Need web hosting?  Our plans start as low as $12.50 per month!!!  For information or to sign up, go to http://www.platinumn.com/webhost.html

Many of our customers who express an interested in our services also want to maximize their travel budget.  A very cost effective way to communicate with your customers is to have weekly or monthly conference calls.

In the past the problem has been the cost and the need to set up an appointment.  Well no more!!!  You can now set up a reservationless conferencing account for FREE!!  The only thing you pay for are the conference calls you make.  There is no monthly or set up fee and the cost of conferencing is only 23¢ per minute per leg.  For more information and online sign up, go to http://www.platinumn.com/raindance.html

Need low cost cellular service?  Our plans start at $25 per month!! For more information or online sign up, go to http://www.smartprice.com/wireless/?campaignId=WIRECSENG237002

Platinum Network Systems
info@platinumn.com
http://www.platinumn.com