This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
[Fabrice Beauvir <email@example.com>] Porting pThread under Windows CE
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 10 Jan 2003 07:16:58 +1100
- Subject: [Fabrice Beauvir <firstname.lastname@example.org>] Porting pThread under Windows CE
Porting pThread under Windows CE
--- Begin Message ---
- From: Fabrice Beauvir <fbeauvir at gerpi dot fr>
- To: bje at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:27:20 +0100
- Subject: Porting pThread under Windows CE
I am actually porting an application under Wince wich need pthread.
A port seem to be done in 1999.
I haven't found source files "pthread-win32-snap-1999-05-30-WinCE" and
project files aren't compatible with eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0.
According to WINCE-Port readme file, project ported to WINCE but how to
generate pthread under Windows CE
Thank you for your help,
--- End Message ---