This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Windows HLP file?
- From: Ross Johnson <rpj at ise dot canberra dot edu dot au>
- To: "Schuster, Joel (N-Compaq)" <joel dot schuster at lmco dot com>
- Cc: "'pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com'"<pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:54:12 +1000
- Subject: Re: Windows HLP file?
- References: <3C5AF3DA12E4B44790EE93DB9FA11FF5E2AF8D@EMSS02M13.us.lmco.com>
The definitive reference is here for online browsing or download:
(one less click)
You need to register but it's very unintrusive and costs nothing.
But make sure you use it in conjunction with this page though:
Links to this and other references can be found on the pthreads-win32
project web page at:
Schuster, Joel (N-Compaq) wrote:
No, but there are a ton of good on-line references.
This is one of the best:
From: Brozinski, Stefan [mailto:STEFAN.BROZINSKI@hb.Materna.de]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 6:31 AM
Subject: Windows HLP file?
it would be very helpful to have a Windows HLP file describing the POSIX
thread API. Does such a help file exist?