This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: [mingw/cygwin]: gthr-win32.h: remove pollution of STL namespace by win32api
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, mingw-dvlpr <mingw-dvlpr at lists dot sourceforge dot net>, pthreads <pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com>, Mumit Khan <khan at nanotech dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 19:21:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [mingw/cygwin]: gthr-win32.h: remove pollution of STL namespace by win32api
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 08:30:54AM +1000, Danny Smith wrote:
>Chris, I have put the LIB2FUNCS_EXTRA definition in t-cygwin, because
>the default thread model for cygwin is still win32. It could just as
>well go into t-mingw32 if cygwin changes to pthread model as default.
We will be changing to the pthreads model at some point so please do put
this in t-mingw32.
Feel free to check this in. Are you going to check this into the mingw-cygwin
3.1 branch, too?