This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: pthread_init_mutex problem
- From: "Phil Frisbie, Jr." <phil at hawksoft dot com>
- To: ssundaragopalan at hss dot hns dot com
- Cc: 5qduh001 at sneakemail dot com, pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 20:54:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: pthread_init_mutex problem
- Organization: Hawk Software
- References: <65256BB1.004E4265.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> hi ppl,
> thnx for your valuble inputs. ..actually i have implmented critical
> section as a solution and it works fine...the CPU utilization has come down
> to 60% from 100%...
That is just bandaging your design problem...
> thnx & regds,
Phil Frisbie, Jr.