This is the mail archive of the mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.

RE: snapshot-2002-03-02 available

Hello all,
I am re-visiting some Win32 stuff and...
Can I use Posix Message Queues for Win32 to send/receive messages
between different processes in a single win32 box(ie; an MQ sender
process who
sends to a MQ reciever process)?

Or is Posix Message Queues for Win32 dependent on win32 pthreads making
this not yet possible due to PTHREADS_SHARED_PROCESS not yet
Phil Crescioli