Re: snapshot-2002-03-02 available

Thanks. Although it isn't necessary to specify pthread.def anymore,
which has therefore been removed from the package.

You can also replace all source files with just pthread.c. This
#includes all other source files. The reason for this is to
maximise the potential for inlining under /O2. (As I understand it,
inlining can only occur within the same "translation unit".)

Unfortunately it then seems there is no way to list all of the
individual source files (so they can be edited) except by
running a build and then looking in the "External references"
folder. Is there a way to gerate the external references list
without running a build?

Ross