This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: How mingw build with cygwin?
- To: Timo K Suoranta <tksuoran at cc dot helsinki dot fi>
- Subject: Re: How mingw build with cygwin?
- From: Hugues Talbot <Hugues dot Talbot at cmis dot CSIRO dot AU>
- Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 09:47:53 +1000
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> How do I build pthreads for mingw when I use cygwin?
Cygwin provides its own pthreads. You shouldn't need the
library discussed here if you plan to continue using cygwin.
if you plan to move to mingw download the package and
compile with that. Have I missed something?
Hugues Talbot, CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
Locked Bag 17, Building E6B, Macquarie University North Ryde
NSW 2113 Australia Ph: 61 2 9325 3208 Fax: 61 2 9325 3200
In theory there is not difference between theory and practice. In
practice there is.