This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: windows95 and missing export in kernel32.dll
- Subject: Re: windows95 and missing export in kernel32.dll
- From: "Phil Frisbie, Jr." <phil at hawksoft dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:40:42 -0700
- CC: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Hawk Software
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.21.0108281705240.2407-100000@sun129>
I thought this problem with InterlockedCompareExchange() had already
been dealt with? Or am I thinking of some other non-Win95 system call
that was already removed?
Windows 95 compatibility is very important to most developers.
Phil Frisbie, Jr.