This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Thread local storage problem, and fix
- To: Thomas Pfaff <tpfaff at gmx dot net>
- Subject: Re: Thread local storage problem, and fix
- From: "Phil Frisbie, Jr." <phil at hawksoft dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 07:44:29 -0700
- CC: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Hawk Software
- References: <Pine.WNT.email@example.com>
I am using Winsock 1.1 on Windows NT 4. I have not yet tried Windows
9x/ME or 2000.
Thomas Pfaff wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Phil Frisbie, Jr. wrote:
> at least on NT4 the WSALastError equals to Win32 LastError when i used
> Winsock2, so i did not saved it too.
> I will have a look if you tell me your platform.
Phil Frisbie, Jr.