This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
PThreads under win95 linked to missing export
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: PThreads under win95 linked to missing export
- From: Martin van den Nieuwelaar <martin at gadgets dot co dot nz>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:49:41 +1200
- References: <email@example.com>
I'm new to this list and have recently started using pthreads-win32 so
I could port some UNIX software to the windows environment.
One problem I have run into is a missing export error. If I take my
app (compiled under win98 SE using ms vc++ 6.0) and pthreadvce.dll
file and put them on a win95 machine (Version 4.00.950B), I get the
The PTHREADVCE.DLL file is linked to missing export
I looked around on the web, and also in the mailing list archives, but
found no reference to this error. Any thoughts on what might be the
source of my problem, and how to fix it?
Expert carrier network traffic analysis and visualisation
xenaphobia: The fear of being beaten to a
pulp by a leather-clad, New Zealand woman