This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Using a class method as starting routine.
- To: Ye Liu <yliu at tibco dot com>
- Subject: Re: Using a class method as starting routine.
- From: Ales Pour <pour at princip dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:11:23 +0200
- CC: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Princip a.s.
- References: <3B65C795.A5680EC7@tibco.com>
Ye Liu wrote:
> A rather dump question: how to use a class method as a starting routine
> of pthread_create().
Most compilers will _let_ you use a STATIC method for thread starting
routine. If you are keen on portability, you will use an extern "C"