This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Cancelling threads
- To: Ollie Leahy <ollie at mpt dot ie>, pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Cancelling threads
- From: Ross Johnson <rpj at ise dot canberra dot edu dot au>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:57:54 +1000
- Organization: University of Canberra, DMT, xISE
- References: <NEBBIAFGNMPANGAAFEKGIEPJCMAA.email@example.com> <3AD257E0.AF79B077@ise.canberra.edu.au>
- Reply-To: rpj at ise dot canberra dot edu dot au
Ross Johnson wrote:
> The mechanism used to asynchronously cancel a thread in pthreads-win32
> is by directly overwriting the CPU's PC register to force it to run a
Sorry, that should read "overwriting the thread's CONTEXT PC value".