This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
RE: pthreads on Win2k
- To: 'John Funnell' <jfunnell at projectmayo dot com>
- Subject: RE: pthreads on Win2k
- From: Steve Croall <SCroall at staffware dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:38:44 -0000
- Cc: "'pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
I have run a pthreaded application successfully on win2k as well as windows
NT. The application was originally developed in NT.
From: John Funnell [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: 22 March 2001 19:20
Subject: pthreads on Win2k
Has anyone successfully run pthread-win32 on win2k? I have an application
(nothing too smart, two threads, a mutex) which runs fine on a dual NT box
but not on a single processor Win2k machine.
It's most likely I'm doing something silly but it would be encouraging to
hear some else's success story on 2k.
Also is there a list of know bugs/FAQs for this project?
Thanks for a great library,