This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
PthreadVSE.dll or PthreadVCE.dll
- To: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: PthreadVSE.dll or PthreadVCE.dll
- From: Vinaya Thimmappa <vkt at india dot hp dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:11:43 +0530
- Organization: Hewlett Packard
* I just downloaded the pthread-win32 library file .
* I am using WINNT4.0 with VC5.0 tool for compilation.
* I wrote a small program ,which creates a simple mutex and then
* It compiles fine .But after that is the problem,
* while linking I got the following error:
* "pthreadVSE.lib : fatal error LNK1106: invalid file or disk full:
cannot seek to 0x3a4c4c46"
* I added in projects-->settings->win32 debug->link ,the pthread.lib
* The dll is in winnt/system32/ directory
* I have tried with both pthreadVSE.dll and pthread.VCE.dll but
* Can anyone tell me why is this happening and how to rectify it .
Thinking is silent speech and speech simply is thinking out loud