This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: pthread definition and STL...
- To: "Bossom, John" <John dot Bossom at Cognos dot COM>
- Subject: Re: pthread definition and STL...
- From: Ales Pour <pour at princip dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:12:13 +0100
- CC: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Princip a.s.
- References: <430F887D415DD1118C2700805F31ECF104AFA14C@sota0005.cognos.com>
"Bossom, John" wrote:
> Your workaround of including "implement.h" (previously posted) will
> work in the short term.
> I'll see if I can work out a solution that will permit you to use
> STL with these incomplete pointers.
Thank you, but don't bother yourself with this. If it takes more than 5
secs to 'solve', it's not worth your time, since it appears that I'm the
only one who asks...
Perhaps it's VC5 specific bug and VC6 has no problem with it.
And I can live with my workaround...