This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
- To: mingw-users at lists dot sourceforge dot net
- Subject: shared libgcc
- From: Hugues Talbot <Hugues dot Talbot at cmis dot CSIRO dot AU>
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:42:40 +1100
- cc: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
> I do not see any reason why libgcc must always be static. I had never had
> any trouble with the gcc.dll. If someone cares about create a compiler
> switch to select between static and shared libgcc.
I've never tried this but isn't the option there already?
gcc-2.95.2 % ./configure --help
* --enable-shared -- Build shared versions of the C++ runtime
libraries if supported --disable-shared is the default.
Hugues Talbot, CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
Locked Bag 17, Building E6B, Macquarie University North Ryde
NSW 2113 Australia Ph: 61 2 9325 3208 Fax: 61 2 9325 3200
The Six Phases of a Project: (1) Enthusiasm (2) Disillusionment
(3) Panic (4) Search for the Guilty (5) Punishment of the Innocent
(6) Praise for the non-participants