This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Message queues
- To: aurelio dot medina at bankofamerica dot com
- Subject: Re: Message queues
- From: Ross Johnson <rpj at ise dot canberra dot edu dot au>
- Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:54:48 +1100
- CC: jramirez at tct dot hut dot fi, pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: University of Canberra, DMT, xISE
- References: <F931488C3634D11180D700A02461E24503A4038B@chitmd03.nt.il.nbgfn.com>
- Reply-To: rpj at ise dot canberra dot edu dot au
I'm going to make a special note to myself to include Aurelio's
starting code in the next snapshot, which is what I should have done
already - sorry. And I'll try to get it out as soon as I can - say,
by next monday.
> At one point I sent in my draft code implementing POSIX Message Queues for
> Win32 hoping that someone can complete it. I may be able to finish it in a
> month or two but my work schedule makes it tough to do.
> Has anyone touched the source code that I sent to the PThreads-Win32 mailing
> list. If there is enough interest in POSIX MQs for Win32 I may try to
> complete it. I have benefitted from this effort and I might be able to
> contribute more if there is enough interest.
> Aurelio Medina
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Julio [SMTP:email@example.com]
> > Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 5:29 AM
> > To: 'Pthreads-win32'
> > Subject: Message queues
> > Sorry, this may be offtopic.
> > Could someone tell me where can I find Win32 POSIX libraries for message
> > queues??
> > Thnx.