This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: profiling results...
- From: Ales Pour <pour at princip dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:10:03 +0200
- Organization: Princip a.s.
I tried profiling my program (multithreaded server) and it appears that
it spents most of the time (80% - 90%) in WaitForMultipleObjects (->
CancelableWait() -> pthreadCancelableTimedWait() ->
Is this CPU 'eating' a normal behaviour of WaitForMultipleObjects?