Re: Does libpthread32 work on multiprocessor machines

Hughes,

Would you be able to grab the pthreads-win32 1999-11-02 source
and run the testsuite therein? To run the tests you should
find that tests\Makefile is actually GNU compatible but
will expect to find pthread.dll and libpthread32.a in the
parent directory (tests\..).

I'm still tracking down problems with the Mingw32 built dll
for the current snapshot but that work is in the queue behind
a couple of other projects at the moment.

Ross

--
| Ross Johnson         |   | E-Mail: rpj@ise.canberra.edu.au
| Info Sciences and Eng|___|
| University of Canberra   | FAX:    +61 6 2015227
| PO Box 1                 |
| Belconnen  ACT    2616   | WWW:    http://willow.canberra.edu.au/~rpj/
| AUSTRALIA                |