This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: snapshot 2000-08-10: DLL using C++ EH
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: snapshot 2000-08-10: DLL using C++ EH
- From: Ross Johnson <rpj at ise dot canberra dot edu dot au>
- Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 01:48:23 +1000
- Organization: University of Canberra, Division of Management and Technology
- Reply-To: rpj at ise dot canberra dot edu dot au
This is to let anybody who may be working on this know that
I've now got a DLL that uses C++ exception handling built with VC++
which passes the testsuite, so I'm now working on getting another
interim snapshot up before the weekend is out.
We have now got the following fully working DLLs:
pthreadSEH.dll built by VC++ with Structured EH
pthreadCEH.dll built by VC++ with C++ EH
The Mingw32 version of the library is still not passing the testsuite.
Still no success either using a libpthread32.a built from the VC++ DLL.