RE: Followup -- Re: #define catch?

Scott McCaskill wrote:

> So unless anyone can offer an alternative I will use this.

Seems to me that the problem is specific to MS Visual C++. Why don't you
isolate code for that specific compiler:

#ifdef _MSCVER
// patch here
#else
// normal code here
#endif

And let compliant compiler users free of this patch. Note: I use VC for my
work with pthreads-win32. I don't even know if another compiler can be used
with this package.

Claude

Claude Quézel
mailto:Claude_Quezel@syntell.com