This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Thank you guys, thank you!
- To: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Thank you guys, thank you!
- From: Ales Pour <pour at princip dot cz>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:49:09 +0200
- Organization: Princip a.s.
- References: <2BC8E41D77D8D211A48B0090272ABE172651C9@PEGASE>
Hicham Bouhmadi wrote:
> 1- About static librairies. There is static librairies on Win32. You create
Thanks a lot for this info!
> 2- About fork(). the meaning of fork has nothing to do with CreateProcess.
Yes, you're right... I should think twice before posting... sorry.