This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
- To: Steve Croall <SCroall at staffware dot com>, 'Paul Redondo' <paul at matchvision dot com>, ML Pthreads-Win32 <pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: UNSUBSCRIBE !!!!!
- From: Ram Munjuluri <rmunjuluri at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 04:49:08 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: rambabu at mindspring dot com
--- Steve Croall <SCroall@staffware.com> wrote:
> Do you "join"/"detach" to/from the thread after
> creating it? If not the
> resources used by the thread are not cleared up.
> Look at pthread_join() and pthread_detach() MAN
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Paul Redondo [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: 20 July 2000 11:16
> To: ML Pthreads-Win32
> Subject: Handle leak ?
> Hi there.
> Did anybody noticed a huge handle leak when creating
> lots of detached
> threads ?
> I've been creating lots of detached threads during
> 24 hours, and the NT Task
> Manager shows me an incredible amount of opened
> handles. Ok, my code may be
> wrong ;-P But, it may not.
> So, anybody else encountered this problem ?
> Paul Redondo - firstname.lastname@example.org - +33 6 16300303
> / +33 6 16309014
> MatchVision's R&D Team - http://www.matchvision.com
Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail – Free email you can access from anywhere!