This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: win32 threads with mingw32 (fwd)
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: win32 threads with mingw32 (fwd)
- From: Thomas Sailer <sailer at ife dot ee dot ethz dot ch>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:32:55 +0200
- CC: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, Hugues Talbot <Hugues dot Talbot at cmis dot CSIRO dot AU>
- Organization: IfE
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I don't mind that, but I'm lacking the libpthread.a that
> used to come with the pre-compiled package. The last time this
> library appeared was in 1999-08-12. Without this library I cannot
> use the pre-compiled dll.
You can create libpthread.a from the .def file, should work along these
$(DLLTOOL) --as $(AS) -k --dllname libpthread.dll --output-lib
libpthread.a --def $(srcdir)/libpthread.def
Where DLLTOOL is i686-pc-cygwin-dlltool
and AS i686-pc-cygwin-as.