This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
C++ question - string_ostream - can you help?
- To: "Pthread-List" <pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>, "Open Discussion Mailing List" <leda-discussion at postino dot mpi-sb dot mpg dot de>
- Subject: C++ question - string_ostream - can you help?
- From: "Dennis Foreman" <dforeman at stny dot rr dot com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 09:59:59 -0400
- Reply-To: <foreman at binghamton dot edu>
Sorry to have bothered you. Found it myself. Needed an "ends" at the end of
my streams, as well as an "endl". But if you know of a better way to do what
I intended, please let me know.
D. J. Foreman