This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
minor bug fix for WinCE in dll.c
- To: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: minor bug fix for WinCE in dll.c
- From: Tristan Savatier <tristan at mpegtv dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:09:47 -0700
- Organization: MpegTV - http://www.mpegtv.com - +1 (415) 864 6466
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Here is a minor bug that I had to fix in order for
pthread-win32 to work on WinCE. It has to do with
the fact that WinCE uses UNICODE (16-bit chars).
It would not hurt to include this fix the the main tree...
(const TCHAR *)TEXT("TryEnterCriticalSection"));