This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
cannot create thread
- To: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com <pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: cannot create thread
- From: Mao Yun <maoyun at 263 dot net>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:16:24 +0800
- Reply-To: maoyun at 263 dot net
I'm a novice for pthread-win32.
I downloaded the latest pthread-win32 version,and wrote a very simple program which just create the thread until failed. To my suprise, I can only create 53 threads in a process? what's wrong? My enviroment is cygwin32+win98/win2k+gcc. Can anybody help me?