This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Bug report with source code attached
- To: <pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Bug report with source code attached
- From: "Dave Baggett" <dmb at itasoftware dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 01:05:40 -0800
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In an earlier message, I wrote:
>If I run it without "-l", it seems to be able to run for hours without
I take this back. It will crash no matter whether you specify -l or not.
It seems I just got lucky running it without. :)
So it looks like I don't have a workaround after all.