This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
RE: invalid page fault when using LoadLibrary/FreeLibrary
- To: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: RE: invalid page fault when using LoadLibrary/FreeLibrary
- From: Todd Owen <towen at lucidcalm dot dropbear dot id dot au>
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 22:14:18 +0800 (WST)
- Reply-To: Todd Owen <towen at lucidcalm dot dropbear dot id dot au>
On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, John Bossom wrote:
> Why are you dynamically loading and freeing the library?
Actually, it's not my code which does it. This was just the simplest
situation where the problem occurred, the real context was more
complicated: I was compiling my own dll which was linked to pthread.dll,
and my dll was being used by a visual basic program. VB was loading _my_
dll with LoadLibrary/FreeLibrary but pthread.dll was still suffering the
Anyhow, looks like the problem is caused by a bug in windows 95 (see
sent a simple patch to Ross. Email me if you want to know more.