This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
More porting questions
- To: mgcp at lists dot vovida dot com
- Subject: More porting questions
- From: "Neta Zmora" <Neta_Zmora at vocaltec dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:39:16 +0200
- cc: sip at lists dot vovida dot com, pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
With the help of Bryan Ogawa (Vovida) and Jeff Walker (Pingtel) I have made
a quick and successful port of Vovida's MGCP stack to WinNT.
However, I am now seeking your help again in porting the SIP stack to
WinNT. It seems that the Posix Threads for Win32 library that Bryan
recommended (http://sourceware.cygnus.com/pthreads-win32/) is missing some
functions used by the SIP stack. Specifically, these are:
PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE_NP - a constant
PTHREAD_MUTEX_FAST_NP - a constant
pthread_mutexattr_setkind_np(...) - this is a function
Does anyone know what version of Posix Threads is used by Vovida's SIP
stack (the library Bryan recommended partially implements POSIX 1003.1c
Does anyone know of a more complete Posix Threads implementation?
Your help is much appreciated,