This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Any pthreads progress?
- To: "'pthreads'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Any pthreads progress?
- From: Lorin Hochstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:17:10 -0400
- Organization: Xiphos Technologies
- Reply-To: email@example.com
Has there been any progress in the win32-pthreads implementation
recently? I reported some bugs over a month ago (one involving
pthread_cond_broadcast when a thread has been cancelled, and another
about cleanup functions not being called when a thread calls
pthread_exit()), and aside from an acknowledgement that the bugs do
indeed exist, there has been no indication that the library is
progressing. Is it still being worked on?