This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: pthread-win32 for winCE ?
- To: "Bossom, John" <John.Bossom@Cognos.COM>
- Subject: Re: pthread-win32 for winCE ?
- From: Tristan Savatier <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 05:21:21 -0700
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,Kevin.Ruland@anheuser-busch.com,Gilles Boccon-Gibod <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: MpegTV
- References: <27CB1FE98AE7D211B9D000805F31D8009C74E3@sotr0087.cognos.com>
Bossom, John wrote:
> could you be very specific?
Not yet: I have noticed that from the documentation,
but have not yet tried to recompile the library with the
WinCE cross compiler.
The doc says that all the Semaphores routines are not implemented.
I suppose that I could implement them (or the subset required)
using mutexes etc.
> The correct solution would be to simulate the missing
> functionality on WinCE, NOT restrict the implemention of
> Win32 to be only that for WinCE.
Agreed, even though it might not make a lot of differences
in terms of performances.
I will look into that in more details when I return
from vacations, in about 2 weeks.