newlib crashing with FreeRTOS (again)

Apologies, this time with the correct link...

First thanks to all of you for your work on newlib, especially Corinna.

I've again smashed headlong into poor vendor support, this time STM,
who's got hundreds of customers trying to use FreeRTOS and getting
memory corruption and/or crashes because of incorrect newlib integration.

I'd be grateful for any comments on my updated solution here:
http://www.nadler.com/embedded/newlibAndFreeRTOS.html

Thanks again,
Best Regards, Dave

--