Re: printf() stops working after some time

Hi Josef,

Can you provide more details about the original error?  What does perror()
say after the call?
If it is a write error, do you know what the underlying write error is?

Also, what are your configuration options?

Looking at the vfprintf.c code, there is no check for the _SERR flag being
set so it isn't blatantly obvious why this problem is occurring
for you.
.
-- Jeff J.