Re: Unicode update of width and other character properties

Am 26.02.2018 um 21:02 schrieb Thomas Wolff:

First I added an include to the generation makefile into Makefile.am, then it occurred to me that the generated makefile resides in the target hierarchy while the generation should probably be invoked in the source directory, so I removed it again.

Which directory the tool is to be invoked in is irrelevant for this. Anything you put into a Makefile.am will automatically go into Makefile.in and Makefile, anyway. Well, assuming you actually run the autotools, that is.

If you need to run things from a inside the src tree, you're supposed to apply something like

	cd $(srcdir) &&
	cd $(top_srcdir)/some/where &&

to them just like, e.g. the auto-generated production rules for Makefile.in and configure do it.