Re: Reentrant version of inttypes methods

Yes, I have seen many files which contains declaration of reentrant
version of methods like stdlib.h, string.h etc.. I am adding the
declaration of same in original inttypes.h header file. Also i have
gone through the newlib libc docs and have seen list of reentrant
function. Finally, i am having understanding of reentrancy.

Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Upadhyay