Re: Importing cacoshl.c and its dependent methods from NetBSD

Hi Aditya,

On Jun 23 19:28, Aditya Upadhyay wrote:
> Hello Developers,
>
> I have modified the csqrtl.c and including stdbool.h. I am requesting
> you to please review the patch for cacoshl.c and suggest me needed
> modification.

Your complex math changes are not independent of each other due to the
required changes in complex/Makefile.*.

Would you mind to recreate the patches as a git patch series to enforce
a clear order?  That also allows you to do the Makefile.* patch only
once, as last patch of the series (just a suggestion).

Thanks,
Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen