Re: sys-include/newlib.h

On 09/12/16 21:47, Jon Beniston wrote:
Hi Jeff,

>What you are trying is unsupported.  Newlib configuration needs to run.
>Have you tried --with-newlib?  You might need to add a
>configure-target-newlib or all-target-newlib target to your configure call.
I'm not sure what you mean by newlib configuration needs to run. I thought it was, and that's what is generating target/include/newlib.h (which has the correct values generate by configure).

Yes, I'm using --with-newlib. This is with newlib & gcc source trees merged, so they configure and build together.

Did you place a link to the Newlib sources into your GCC source tree, e.g.

newlib -> ../newlib-git/newlib

? You need link to the newlib subdirectory inside the Newlib source tree.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09