RE: Semihosting fix

Not to criticize your patch, but Segger GDBServer and OpenOCD are
deficient in this regard.  I hope you have notified them.
Lauterbach, for example, provides a way of setting this
information from the user interface.

In most cases, the memory layout is known at link time.
Ideally, it would be possible to set the heap and stack
limits at link time, so that if this information is
not provided by the debugger, the default values
set by the linker would be used.