Re: License terms for a newlib source file

Hi Jens,

The copyright and license that applies for that file is (1) from COPYING.NEWLIB (Red Hat license).  The
code was contributed by Nick Clifton (a Red Hat employee) who then worked for Cygnus Solutions which
was acquired that year by Red Hat Inc.

-- Jeff J.