Adding new pthread methods

Hi

I am planning to add a few new pthread methods to RTEMS.
My question on each is what feature guard conditions should
be around them.

+ pthread_condattr_getclock and pthread_condattr_setclock
first appeared in Issue 6 and per the Open Group page was
derived from IEEE Std 1003.1j-2000.

+ pthread_getcpuclockid was first in Issue 6 and was
derived from IEEE Std 1003.1d-1999

+ pthread_setschedprio was first in Issue 6.

What's the proper guard for those?

What about the clock id that has to be added to
the pthread condition attributes structure? It will
be supported by RTEMS so that is an option.

Thanks.

--joel
RTEMS